Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun Weekend

Whew... what a fun, busy, tiring weekend!  It started out great with BJ's sister volunteering to watch Jackson Friday night so we could grab a quick dinner together.  What a treat (thanks Aunt Angel)!  Then Saturday morning, we went to a petting zoo at ACE Hardware.  It was a fundraiser for a local 4-H club and we knew Jackson would love the animals.  His favorite were the little goats. :)  After the petting zoo, Jackson and I headed up to Chelan to visit G&G Terry and meet their new puppy Rosie.  She was so cute and she loved having someone her size around. :)  And of course, it was fun to visit G&G (the whole way up to Chelan I had to listen to Jackson say "I want to see Grandma and Grandpa").  He still doesn't understand that they don't just live around the corner.

After our visit to Chelan, Jacks and I headed home to catch some of BJ's softball game at 6pm.  Jackson did great especially because he didn't have his usual nap.  I took him home after the first game because it was bedtime and a babysitter came over so I could go back and watch the remaining games.  It ended up being a little windy but was fun to watch like old times.  :)  And since we had a babysitter, we were able to grab dinner/drinks after the games with friends. 

Today was warm, so Jackson and I only went to one softball game and then came home to play.  I was ok with that as it was good to relax.  Overall, it was such a fun weekend but I'm exhausted!

Saturday morning at the petting zoo - looking a little worried
Warming up a little
Loving the little goats :)
The goats liked BJ a lot too

At Lakeview with Grandpa (Jackson loved watching the boats on the lake)
Enjoying his first Lakeview milkshake
Rosie girl :)
Buddies from the start
Save me Grandpa
Watching Grandpa go fetch the ball he just hit down the driveway
They wore each other out

No comments:

Post a Comment