Wednesday, August 10, 2011

10 on 10 August

A couple weeks ago, I took a second Momtography class from Mary of MKC Photography.  She expanded on the first class and talked more about shooting in manual mode and editing in photoshop.  Once again, it was a great class and left me wanting to break out my camera and experiment with different settings. 

Towards the end of the class, she mentioned a project she took part in at the beginning of July where you document one day of your everyday life and then post ten pictures from that day on the tenth of the month. What a great idea, huh?!  I left being excited to pick my day and then preceded to forget until one of my other class members mentioned it on Facebook!  Thank goodness for her because I can't remember anything these days. :)  So here you have it... this post is my 10 on 10.
   
8.6.2011
morning playtime.breakfast.cleanup.juice break at daddy's game.goods.pb&j.keeping cool.it's nap time.bbqing with friends.and a cold beverage

 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment