Thursday, September 22, 2011

Surprise

We feel so very blessed to be adding to our family in April 2012!

It has been a long road and we were a little unsure we would be able to have the family of four we always dreamed of.  So I feel more grateful than ever to be able to bring another child into this world.  This pregnancy has definitely been different than the first and it now makes me realize how lucky I was the first time.  This time I've been battling nausea and exhaustion which I didn't deal with at all with Jackson.  I'm now 10 weeks along and seem to be feeling a little better... well other than the horrible cold I'm battling.  Pregnancy = no medicine = feeling crappy.

My first belly picture at 6 weeks. Yeah those people that tell you that you grow faster with the second... they weren't lying.  I look like I did when I was 20 weeks with Jackson.  In my defense though, it was in the evening (when I always look bigger) and we had just eaten enchiladas. :) 


More to come later... I feel my bed calling my name.  I think my average bed time this week has been around 8:30pm.  We are a lively bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment