Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10 on 10 January

Wow, still hard to believe it is 2012.  January always seems like a long month, but heck we are already 1/3 of the way into it.  I'm starting to feel the rush of getting things ready for this baby girl who is set to make her appearence mid-April.  I had every intention of working on her room this day but somehow the day became filled with so many other activities.  That's pretty much the way things go around here and I guess that is why I feel like I'm so behind on so many things. :) 

After checking out my 10, head on over to Carley's blog and check out her pics of her cute kiddos!  And keep following the circle to see many of my fellow Momtographer's amazing pics.

1.7.12
trying to wake up.computer backup.lowe's trip.project for the day.mr serious.birthday party.treats.lazy dinner.playtime.time to brush.



1 comment:

  1. He looks so grown up in that shopping cart picture! What a cutie! I'm getting so excited for all these momtog babies!!

    ReplyDelete