Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Been A While

I realize I've been kind of MIA lately as far as blogging.  It's been a long two weeks and there have just been too many other things to do.  Like sleep for one thing... every member of our family has been battling a horrible cold at some point in time this last week.  In fact, I'm at home today with Jackson because he is running a low grade temp (poor guy is missing his V-day party).  So last week, when we put Jackson to bed at 7:30, we went to bed at 7:30.  That doesn't leave much time to do anything else at night. :)

So as far as what have we been up to... let's see, I'll start with BJ.  He has been working his butt off.  He worked 12s all of last week which means his days started at 3am.  Yuck.  I could see it wearing him down and then add the before mentioned cold on top of it and he was exhausted.  He also worked Saturday. :(  He told me yesterday, he's hoping to be caught up and back to semi-normal hours by the time Jackson and I are back from California. Speaking of California, Jackson and I leave in two days!  I'm a little nervous as I'm home with him today with a fever.  I really hope he can rebound quickly and that some love from Mama will go a long way in helping him kick this bad cold. I myself could use a day of not doing anything but that's not really on the agenda.  Not only are Mondays my busiest days at work, I'm also filling in for a co-worker who is out today and tomorrow.  So, I will be working from home today and might even head in to the office when BJ gets off later.  Happy Valentine's Day to us!  Here are some pics from the last few weeks.

Pretending like he knows what he is doing 
 self portrait
 This picture just cracks me up!
 Cheeks


No comments:

Post a Comment