Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Big 6-0!

One of the best parts of our trip to California was getting to spend the day with Mom on her birthday.  Like I said in my last post, we didn't do much as we were not feeling well, but I really enjoyed spending time with her (in fact, first thing that morning we made a trip to Walgreens for Jackson's antibiotics).  I'm not sure she will ever realize how much she means to me and how I aspire to be a great Mom like her. 

I love you Mom.  Thank you for ALL you do for us (and a HUGE thank you for watching Jackson the afternoon I went outlet mall shopping - you don't know how much that meant to me).

The gang getting ready for Mom's birthday dinner
 Birthday girl - yep I made her wear the hat!
 The gals minus Aunt Sally
 Post dinner

I also forgot to write about how wonderful it was to see my Aunt Launie, Cousin Trisha and her husband Dave, Aunt Sally and Uncle Ted.  It is rare that I get to see my extended family so it was quite a treat!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment