Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just an Update

We've been busy as usual but I thought it was time to take a break and give an update on what we have been up to.  The last couple weeks have flown by since Jacks and I got back from California and last weekend was busy.  Baby shower in Chelan for my dear friend Pia, then poker night on Saturday night and Sunday was spent trying to catch up on life (laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc).  This last week, Jackson got his hair cut and once again was awesome, as long as I kept the trail mix coming. :)  Here are some pics of his new do (just ignore the bed head)...

As for us,  BJ had to work less OT last week which was great and I finally feel like I'm caught up at work. And for today, here is how it started...
Yep, we woke up to snow.  I was hoping we were done but we got a dusting last night.  However, I think the sun has already melted it.  My phone had the high as 48 today and I hope it was right!  We don't have much planned for the weekend so we are just hanging out around the house.  I probably should be working on our taxes but blogging is much more fun - although I think we might get money back. :)

We LOVE our dump trucks! 
 Double fisting
 He decided Da-da needed a drink
Tonight, we are going to grab a quick bite to eat at the Wok and then have BJ's family over for cake and ice cream.  It was Nana's birthday yesterday so the cake is made and ready to eat!  Yum - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment