Sunday, March 13, 2011

Momtography

Wow, what a great Saturday!  It started off with a trip to Great Harvest for treats with my two loves and then we came home and I was able to whip up a quick batch of banana bread before heading out to my Momtography class.  When I returned home (post photo session with Jackson), BJ had taped the PAC10 title game so we capped off the night watching the Huskies win in OT! All around it was just a great day. :)

Now to talk about my Momtography class... all I can say is that it was awesome!  Mary from MKC Photography was nice enough to put on a class to share her knowledge of photography.  She did an amazing job and I left feeling inspired and with a full brain!  I now want to buy photo editing software so I can play around with our photos, that is after we get a new computer (this one is about to go belly up so I'm trying to talk BJ into a laptop). :)  And I thought it was great to get Mary's view point about blogging and her encouragement about taking the time to document your kid's lives through pictures and words. 

After she taught our class portion, we all met up at Washington Park and brought our photo subjects (which of course mine was Jackson).  He loved all the toys which were great for photo ops.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the afternoon.  And I'm proud to say many of them were taken on my Manual setting - which means I had to control everything. :)

This one is a little dark but I just love this smile


Looking so grown up :(

      

No comments:

Post a Comment