Sunday, April 22, 2012

And Then There Were Four...

On April 12th, our family became complete.  Audri Jayne entered this world at 7:41pm, weighing in at 7lbs, 5oz and measuring 20.5 inches long.  Her birth was an amazing experience and one I'm going to leave to a post all to itself (that hopefully, I'll get to later).  Right now, I'm just trying to get caught up with all my pictures and at least get some of them posted before too much time has gone by.  She has truly been an easy addition to our family and I can now say that bringing home the second baby is way easier than the first.  We are adjusting to two kids and watching the bond form between Jackson and his baby sister is amazing.  He loves her so much already - we really feel so blessed.

Here are some pics from the hospital and home...

 Getting checked out by the pediatrician

 Getting packed up to go home (and not liking the carseat very well)


 Opening his gift from baby sister
 Checking out baby sister
 Sweet girl

 Being my big helper
 LOVE this picture

 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics!! I think she takes after BJ in a lot of the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete