Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Well I was hoping I would be spending this Easter in the hospital but now that it is over and I look at my pictures for the day, I am thankful I was able to spend the day with family.  We crammed a lot into one day and Jackson had a blast.  We started off the day with Jackson's Easter basket, had bunny pancakes for breakfast, played with our Easter toys, colored eggs (better late than never, right?), went for a walk, ate lunch, took a nap and then headed down to BJ's parents for an Easter BBQ/egg hunt.  It was a lot for one day but it was a lot of fun and Jackson is now cozy in his bed sleeping away. :)  Now, feel free to come baby girl... this mama is tired of being pregnant!

Get ready for a picture blitz...

What the Easter bunny brought Jackson

 Bunny pancakes
Coloring eggs

Finished product
Easter egg hunt


His loot
I tried all day to get a good picture of Jackson looking at me... this was my best shot
 Having a discussion with Papa

The super cute bunny cake BJ's Mom made
   

No comments:

Post a Comment