Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's Spring!

I knew it was finally spring when we ended up at Lowes last Friday night to pick up some fertilizer and a new pair of yard gloves (for some reason, I can never find the pair I used from the prior year).  While we were there, we saw these cute watering cans for kids that were Cars themed.  So we bought one for Jackson and now he is a BIG help outside watering the plants.  The plants got quite a big of water - thank goodness they are dry. :)

Trying to figure out how the watering can works
 Getting it down

 And no trip outside would be complete without some ball...
While we were outside, I noticed Jackson's eye was starting to leak. His left eye will tear up and run down his face occasionally.  We've asked the doctor about it before and she said it was fine.  I just always wonder if it is something he will grow out of or if it will always be leaky.  I was able to get a picture of it while we were outside.  If you look closely, there is a tear running down his left cheek.


No comments:

Post a Comment