Sunday, May 22, 2011

All About Ball

"Jackson, Daddy loves ball but I think you love ball more" (BJ talking to Jackson last night)

BJ had another softball tournament this weekend so we spent some time down at the fields. And I know I said in the last post but it is crazy how Jackson will sit at BJ's softball games and cheer on each batter. Then as soon as we get home, we have to play ball for HOURS. Everything revolves around ball with this kid. Here's an example... when he's hanging out with me in the mornings when I get ready, he uses BJ's comb as a bat. :) That's just how it is in our house right now.

I tried to get some live footage of Jackson cheering at one of the games on Saturday. When you watch, you will hear him cheering for Mikey while he is at bat and then towards the end, Jackson starts screaming when he gets a hit. This is what he does ALL game. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment