Friday, February 10, 2012

10 on 10 February

This last week has been crazy.  In fact, probably one of the craziest weeks I've ever had at work.  So, as I sat down tonight to compose this 10 on 10, I was thankful I had it together enough to take pictures last weekend.  If I hadn't, I would definitely be skipping this month. 

This month's 10 on 10 is from Superbowl Sunday.  A fun day filled with eating junk and rooting for whatever score would have won us some $ on our Superbowl boards.  Unfortunately, we were not successful but it was a fun day filled with good times with friends.

After reading my 10, head over to Shawna's blog and check out her amazing pics.  And keep following the circle to see many other great photos by some other Momtog gals. :)

2.5.12
helping hands.feeling lucky.finished product.new favorite shirt.post lunch treat.relaxing.quick grocery trip.watching the game.post game bbqing.like father like son








 

1 comment: