Monday, February 6, 2012

30 weeks

A couple weeks into my third trimester... wow, I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the second.  Time is a-flying by and before I know it, this little girl is going to be making her appearance.  This has lead to me having a few freakouts the last few weeks ranging from not feeling prepared... to... how am I going to be a good mother, how am I going to love two kids as much as I love one, will Jackson feel left out, etc. etc.  I know I need to chill but it's hard when I'm so attached to my little guy.  I just have to trust that this little girl will fit right into our family and somehow my love will be spread even further. 

As for the pregnancy, things have been going well and it almost feels weird.  I had so many ultrasounds and things to follow up on with Jackson's pregnancy (due to placenta issues) so it feels odd to just go to the "normal" appointments.  It just feels like I'm missing something.  However, I'm not missing the worries because like I said before, I'm creating enough of my own. :) 

She is definitely growing bigger and at times it feels like she is already cramped... not a good thing when there are 10 weeks (+/-) left.  And tonight for the first time she had the hiccups.  Again, a change from Jackson who had them all the time.  I'm pretty sure my pregnancies couldn't get any different. 

Here is a 30 week pic.  Notice my color choice. :)

 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment