Sunday, February 19, 2012

Impromtu Saturday Night

We were having a quiet Saturday night when we got an invite to come out bowling.  Angel, Jesse, Steve and Linds were at the bowling alley and since BJ's parents were willing to take Jackson, we were able to go.  My first thought was I should probably be a spectator but after BJ got me a kiddie ball (a whole 6lbs), I gave it a whirl.  I made it a game and a half before I decided I should probably call it quits.  It was a fun night and we even got to sleep in this morning as BJ's parents kept Jackson overnight.  His 5:30-6:00am wake up calls these last few weeks have made us both tired!

 Ang & Jesse
 My kiddie ball - the finger holes were so small I could barely fit my fingertips in
 These pictures crack me up - Linds took pictures of me in action
 

No comments:

Post a Comment