Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Couple of Firsts

A couple weekends ago, we packed up the family and headed up to Alta Lake for Audri's first camping trip.  I was a bit hesitant as the trailer is a little small for the middle of the night feedings but we gave it a go.  All in all, she did ok Friday night... was only up a couple of times but every time she was up poor Jackson was up (which doesn't happen at home).  That night/Saturday left me exhausted so Audri and I ended up driving home Saturday night to sleep at our house.  It ended up being a good thing as she was only up once that night so it let me get some much needed sleep (BJ and I ended up getting Jackson's cold).  Definitely looking forward to some more family camping trips when she is a little older. :)

A second "first" of the weekend was that Jackson caught his first fish (actually three to be exact)!  Saturday morning, BJ took him down to the lake to fish after we heard the fishing was good.  Unfortunately, I was back at camp feeding baby girl and I missed the whole thing.  But, I heard all about the fish he caught and I was thankful BJ took the camera to grab some shots.  Jackson was so proud of his fish. :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment