Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Better late than never, right?!  BJ's playing ball, the kids are asleep and I have some me time so it's time to catch up!  I had a great Mother's Day this year thanks to my hubby.  We hung out as a family all day and even managed to do our first restaurant outing (for lunch) since Audri was born.  We capped the day with a BBQ at our house with my in-laws and the best part or should I say biggest surprise of the day is that I get to pick out a mother's ring.  It was BJ's idea for my gift this year and I'm super excited to have one made.  Now, I just have to find the time to go shopping!

A couple pics from the BBQ...
 Flippin his burgers and dogs
 Enjoying a cold one
 The cars/trucks even made it to the BBQ
 Audri wore her "I Love Mommy" shirt :)
 My loves... just don't mind sister's cross eyed look
 

No comments:

Post a Comment