Friday, June 1, 2012

G&G's House

On Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, the kids and I braved the Chelan craziness and headed up to my parents for the day.  My sis and her boyfriend Randy were there for the weekend so it was an added bonus to see them too!  Jackson had a ball as he played outside, got to take a trip to Walmart with Grandma and Stacey/Randy (where they hit up the toy section) and even took a dip in the pool.  He was spoiled rotten with the attention and fun and was exhausted when we left.  I didn't even make it through downtown Chelan before he was passed out in the back seat on the way home. 

It was a great day and fun to just hang out with my fam.  Thanks for having us G&G - we can't wait to come up more this summer! 

Trying to figure the bike out


 Onto the pool

 Audri hung out inside most of the day


 Hanging with Auntie




No comments:

Post a Comment