Monday, June 18, 2012

Happenings...

There's been a lot going on these last few weeks and being a little under the weather has not lent itself to much blogging.  So here is a little catchup starting with big brother (since I feel like he hasn't gotten much love on the blog lately). 

Jackson finished up his first year of preschool at Deanne's and they had their annual end of the year picnic.  The night before, I let him decorate the brown bag for his sack lunch which he thought was pretty cool.  He was pretty proud of his artwork. :)


Audri hit the two month mark last week and is still growing like a weed.  She weighed 10lbs, 7oz and measured 23.5 inches long at her appointment.  And just like her brother, she had a hard time with her first shots.  That night was a screamfest - BJ and I had to take turns rocking her upstairs in her room where it was quiet (she couldn't handle big brother's loudness). :)  Her poor legs were really sore but the next day she was a happy babe again. 

We celebrated Father's Day last weekend with a trip up to Chelan on Saturday to see my Dad and then a BBQ with BJ's family on Sunday.  It was a fast but great weekend and we had fun celebrating our Dads. 

As for the father of my children, I personally feel like I couldn't have chosen a better one.  BJ is an amazing Dad and reminds me everyday that family is the most important thing in our lives.  Our children are truly blessed to have you babe.  We love you. xoxo
 
As for me, I rang in my thirties last week with a horrendous cold and on antibiotics for my first ever bout with mastitis.  Let's just say it wasn't the best birthday ever but oh well, hopefully there are many more to come!    


No comments:

Post a Comment