Friday, June 29, 2012

Grandma Time

One of the best parts of being on maternity leave is that I have time not only to spend with my children but also my Mom.  I couldn't ask for a more supportive Mom and I am truly thankful for all the help she has provided me especially since I have had kids.  And Jackson has really enjoyed all the Grandma time too which has meant a bunch of extra attention for him when I can't necessarily provide it myself. 

Mom, if you read this, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help.  Your generosity continues to amaze me and I don't know what I'd do without you.  Thank you for your willingness to help give Audri her first bottle and for helping try to break her of her attachment issues.  I really appreciate all you do and hope that someday I can help my children the way you've helped me.






No comments:

Post a Comment