Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Fun


Thought I'd get a quick post in while the kids are napping and before I tackle cleaning the house some more. The day after Christmas always makes me want to have a panic attack so I'm trying to keep my OCD under control!

December has seriously been a blur (or maybe my whole life is) and jam packed with lots of memories and fun. The week before Christmas we did our second annual Christmas light tour with Jackson (Audri stayed with Nana & Papa). Same as last year.... special dinner at McDonald's and then we drove around and looked at the houses.

Dinner first...
 
 
 
And then we're off
 
 This was our favorite house again this year.  They do such a great job... it must take forever to assemble!
 
And no December would be complete without snow.  So happy it snowed before Christmas.  
 
 Dad's helper
 
 Snowball fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment