Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tree Time

Well, once again I'm behind.  I feel like it is the story of my life these days... there has just been so much going on.  Tis the season right?!  And add constant sickness on top of it and I'm struggling just to keep up with everyday life.  The kids were nice enough to pass on their first colds and then before I was able to recover from that one, I was hit with their current sickness which includes a nasty cough.  Poor Audri has had coughing fits the last four nights and if she has more tonight, we are making a trip to the doc tomorrow.  :(  This might be a long winter!

Anyway, this post is way overdue as we actually decorated for Christmas the weekend before Thanksgiving (another side effect of BJ's hunting trip).  But I just couldn't bring myself to post the pics before Thanksgiving so they just sat on my camera card until now.  Jackson pretty much put on every ornament this year (with a little guidance) and I only had to rearrange a few. :)  He had fun and Audri had fun watching (I'm kind of thankful she isn't mobile yet because I think the tree would be a magnet).  Now I just need to get wrapping so we have some presents to go under it!   

















No comments:

Post a Comment