Monday, October 10, 2011

10 on 10 October

This month's 10 on 10 was a bit of a stretch for me.  Mainly because I totally forgot until Mary reminded me at our family photo shoot yesterday.  I thought about bagging it, but as I lay awake at 2am this morning (I don't sleep well while pregnant) I decided against it.  My reservation was due to the fact that I was going to have to document a work day.  And because I spend 8+ hours behind a desk, I was not sure how I was going to do it.  But in reality, that is my life.  So as I lay awake I thought, I am a working Mom so why not document what a day in our life is like on a workday.  Ideas started flowing into my mind and eventually I had to tell myself to stop so I could get a little more rest.  I think I finally fell back asleep at 3:30. Today was a rainy, gloomy day so the lighting was a challenge but I tried to make the best of it.  Here goes...

10.10.11
first thing's first. securities. morning entertainment. gloomy day. favorite station. my home away from home. workout gear. preschool work. dad's home. and another day in the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment