Friday, October 21, 2011

Fire Station Open House

Every year about this time, I suddenly become a single mom.  Gotta love hunting season (enter sarcasm here).  So it's nice to find fun things to do around town to pass the time and keep my overly active three year old busy.  So I was thrilled to see the fire station was having its annual open house last weekend.  Jackson loved it last year and since he has a little obsession with the fire station, I was pretty sure this year would be about the same.  Yep, he loved it and I had to bribe him with Starbucks chocolate milk to get him from screaming as we left. :)   

Face painting... he's all business
Still not so sure about what is on the side of his face

Nice face :)  He was not so sure about me making him sit on the truck

No comments:

Post a Comment