Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall

Growing up, I lived for summer.  No school, freedom, the heat, hanging out with friends, etc.  Now that I am in the real world, I really appreciate the transition seasons.  Yep, I now love spring and fall.  There is something refreshing about the change and I love that we live in an area that has four seasons. 

We are definitely well into fall as evidenced by temps in the high 60s yesterday during the day and dropping down to the low 40s at night.  It makes for good playground weather...


 BJ getting in on the slide :)



And drying fruit... it takes time but is definitely worth the results.  I love having dried fruit as a snack and so does my little friend.


 
Finally, I have to post a pic of these two on our front porch.  I never thought I would be into front porch decorations but sure enough, now I am. :)  They compliment our pumpkins nicely and make our house feel fall-ish.



No comments:

Post a Comment