Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here Goes Nothing!

So I have to admit I really like blogs... I like reading them, looking at the posted pictures, seeing what other people are up to, etc. even if I don't know the person.  Kind of weird I know but I think blogging is a great way to keep people updated.  Which brings me to why I would create a blog.  First of all, in less than a month, my parents will be residing in a different state. :(  I know, I know it is temporary but still hard to swallow.  So I definitely need to keep them up to date (especially my Mom)!  Secondly, I think I need a new creative outlet that is quick and easy.  After all, my job title has the words "risk" and "analyst" in it.  Not very many opportunities to be creative, let's put it that way.  So now I will have an outlet to write about my favorite people in life, my family.

So here goes!  My goal is to write weekly updates... and if I really like it, maybe more often!  I love to take pictures (especially with my new camera) so it will be a great way to put them to use.  Now I just need to figure out how to post them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment