Sunday, November 14, 2010

This Time of Year

It seems like fall=sickness in our household. Unfortunately, this year is no exception.  I feel like we have been battling since late September and I am hopeful we are on the mend.  Last year it was swine flu and this year it is a horrible cough. So horrible in fact, that I coughed so hard I pulled a muscle in my ribs.  And let me tell you, you don't realize how much you use those muscles until they hurt.  The good thing is Jackson didn't have a lot of trouble with the cough.  He healed and is now onto another cold.  So we have been laying low around the house and using creative ways to keep ourselves busy...

This is a sun tent my friend Pia gave me.  Jackson thinks it is loads of fun!

And the oven warming drawer is always a hit!  Good thing we don't use it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment