Sunday, November 28, 2010

We Are Thankful

First and foremost, we are most thankful for the health of our families this year.  There have been some challenging times in 2010 so we are so happy that everyone is healthy now.  I have also realized lately that I am extrememly thankful for the roof over my head.  We have had some cold weather lately (it was even in the negatives) and I can't imagine what it is like for those less fortunate.   

For Thanksgiving this year, we headed up to Chelan to spend time with Mom and Dad.  It was a great day and Jackson had a lot of fun playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house!  And he got to see Aunt Stacey and even gave Randy a hug bye as long as I would hold his hand. :)  Here are some pics from the day...

Playing Legos with Aunt Stacey (I think Aunt Stacey had more fun than Jackson!) 

Trying to get a family picture. It's always a challenge with Jackson.
Playing with Grandma Pat
And Grandpa Steve
After the feast :)


No comments:

Post a Comment