Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

I think it's about time I post about Halloween... after all, it's almost been a week.  Time just seems to get away from me these days. 

We had a blast Halloween night with Jackson trick-or-treating.  Grandma & Grandpa Terry came down to join us which Jackson thought was great because he made Grandpa carry his pail in between every house we went to. :)  It was a cold night so I was thankful Jackson's costume allowed him to have three layers on underneath AND he actually wore his hat all night.  He was so proud to be Thomas the Train and was really funny to watch.  After every house he was very vocal telling us it's Halloween and that he was wearing a costume (and some other stuff we couldn't understand).  I was amazed again this year at how outgoing he was at every house.  I think he would have trick-or-treated all night if we would have let him.

Thomas :)
 Cousins
 Heading out to trick-or-treat our neighborhood
Off to Nana & Papa's neighborhood
Digging his glow stick
Probably my favorite part of his costume

No comments:

Post a Comment