Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh My Sweet Boy...

I was on my way home today after picking up Jackson and we had a conversation I have to blog.  He is such a crazy, rough boy that when these soft moments come out, they really melt my heart.  Our conversation went something like this:

Jackson: Hunter girl is at home
Me: Yep, Hunter girl is waiting at home for us
Jackson: Hunter girl missed me today
Me: I'm sure she did buddy
Jackson: Mama, I missed you today
Me: Oh, thanks buddy
Jackson: That's fine Mama, that's fine (one of his favorite sayings) :)
Me: I missed you today
Jackson: Thanks Mama, that's nice

His little sweet voice just makes me happy and I love that he has a sweet spot.  I hope it never goes away.

 That's that look he gave me after telling me "stop taking my picture, take pictures of Hunter." So sister gets some love on the blog (and so much for my sweet boy). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment