Sunday, July 17, 2011

Big Boy Bed

BJ and I worked so hard this last week/weekend to move things around to set up Jackson's new room with his big boy bed.  This consisted of tearing down our weight set that we sold (yay!), moving the treadmill, tearing down the queen size bed frame so we could move it, moving a dresser and finally, moving Jackson's twin bed frame from our room to his new room.  Oh and I almost forgot... we rushed to get curtains up in his new room since the blinds don't block any sunlight.  All of this and the little sucker would not stay in the darn bed.  So for tonight, he is sleeping in his crib.  :)  However, I do need to point out that he did take a two hour nap this afternoon in his big boy bed.  Baby steps I guess...

Once his new room is all set up I will take some pics but for now, here are some from the last couple days.

Hunter knows where to hang out :)
 Friday night at 5pm after a day of swimming at Deanne's (with NO nap)
 My big boy

No comments:

Post a Comment