Tuesday, July 26, 2011

G&G's House

Jackson had been bugging me for some time about wanting to go visit "Gamma & Gandpa" at their house.  So, I had planned to head up Sunday morning for a day of swimming and visiting.  Well, Saturday rolled around and Jackson was driving me nuts with non-stop "I wanna go see Gamma/Gandpa" so I gave them a call to see if we could come up a day early and stay the night.  Jackson was thrilled when I told him we could pack up and go!  They were nice enough to accommodate us a day early (thanks M&D) and it made it that much more fun for Jackson.  He had a blast visiting G&G and... we can't forget Rosie.  He loves her and talked about her the whole way home.  And of course he was spoiled with attention and fun activities (swimming, playing ball, ice cream, etc).  I'm sure it won't be long before he is bugging me to go visit again.

 Friday night... killing some time with Grandma while Grandpa grabs us a table at Local Myth Pizza!






















Spoiled kid :)
Loving G&G's pool
And Rosie too
Jacksie & Mom 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment