Friday, July 8, 2011

Some Skanger Love

In honor of the Skangers (don't ask about the name... it somehow was made up at deer camp one year) winning the league championship last night, I thought they could use a little love on the blog.  So to start off, here is a picture BJ sent me from one of the guy's phones. :)  

Division 1 Champs
Jackson and I were able to watch the first game of the night which happened to be very exciting - a one point victory in extra innings! But since it was already past 8pm when that game got over it was bedtime for Jacks. So we packed it up and headed for home.  They then went on to ten run the next team in five innings to win the league championship!

And since this post is about the Skangers, I thought it would be a good time to show some pics I took of the team during a recent tournament.

Playing some first base
Cousin Mike playing short
 Steve-o
 Strategizing? :)
 Kev & Steve enjoying their beverages

No comments:

Post a Comment