Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bomber

Early last week, we heard there was a restored WWII B-25 Mitchell Bomber on display at our local airport.  BJ and I thought it would be neat to take Jackson to check it out.  So Wednesday night after work, we headed up to the airport to take a look.  There were quite a few people there so it felt a little crowded but we managed to get up close to check it out.  Seeing things like this are amazing to me... to think that these were actually flown to help defend our country.  There were many older gentlemen viewing the plane and it made me wonder about all their old stories.  I'm sure some of them flew planes just like this one.

The front of the bomber... I can't imagine sitting there and pulling the trigger
 Jackson was wearing his cool spiderman shades :)

 I think Jackson was more enthused about a little plane that had just landed and was parking nearby
 The side of the plane

No comments:

Post a Comment